If you are an Axess, Bonus, Maximum, or World Cardholder, you can complete your order with the advantage of 2, 3, or 6 installments without interest.
Free shipping for orders above 20 EUR. For orders less than 20,00 EUR, a shipping fee of 6,00 EUR will be charged.
If you order the products that have the “Fast Shipping” logo until 12:00, they will be shipped on the same day. Shipments are not made on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
If you return your purchased products in their unopened and original packaging, you can return them unconditionally within the first 14 days. This applies only to the Turkish market. International orders are non-refundable.
Where to use
- Fast & easy application
- Restores without sanding
- Ready to use
- Can be used safely on teak and all types of wooden furniture and decks.
- Environmentally friendly
- Teak furniture and decks
ExteriorApply with a garden broomShake well before use1 Lt restores 8-10 m2
- 1 L.
- 2,5 L.
- 1 L. restores 8-10 m² wood surfaces
- Clean the surface from dust.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Shake well the product before use.
- Apply and spread the product on the wooden deck by brushing with a garden broom.
- Allow 15 minutes and then rinse off with plenty of clean water.
- One application will generally be sufficient; however, in cases of severe weathering, you may need to reapply.
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry before application of any protective coatings.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep the product closed when not in use.
- The use of a pressure washer is not recommended since it raises the grain of the wood.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15°C to 25°C at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.