If you are an Axess, Bonus, Maximum, or World Cardholder, you can complete your order with the advantage of 2, 3, or 6 installments without interest.
Free shipping for orders above 20 EUR. For orders less than 20,00 EUR, a shipping fee of 6,00 EUR will be charged.
If you order the products that have the “Fast Shipping” logo until 12:00, they will be shipped on the same day. Shipments are not made on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
If you return your purchased products in their unopened and original packaging, you can return them unconditionally within the first 14 days. This applies only to the Turkish market. International orders are non-refundable.
- Water repellent
- UV absorber inside
- Does not crack, peel or blister
Where to use
- UV resistant if used with Hickson Decor Colorant HD Series
- Child safe (EN 71-3 Certified)
- Allow breathing
- Ready to use
- Suitable for all exterior wood except floors
- Doors and window joinery
- Balcony railings
- Roof fringes
Exterior use onlyNot to be applied on decks/floors.Uv ResistantApply with brushStir well before use1 Lt covers 3-4 m2 in 2 coatsDoes not crack or blister.
- 15 L.
Warning: The product, should be applied on Hickson Decor® Aqua Decorative Colorant to achieve maximum UV protection.
- 1 L. covers 3-4 m² with two coats
- Before applying the product, wait 4-6 hours for Hickson Decor Aqua Decorative Wood Colorant, or Hickson Decor® Aqua Industrial-Stain applied surface to dry.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity. Repeat this process during the application.
- Apply the product in 2 coats by brush or spray gun (2,5-3 mm nozzle, min. 3 atm pressure) on Hickson Decor Aqua Decorative Wood Colorant or Hickson Decor® Aqua Industrial-Stain without sanding (wet on wet) and wait 1,5-2 hours between coats.
- For any reason, if 3 hours exceeded between coats, wait 24 hours and sand the surface with #220/240 sandpaper before applying the second coat.
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry.
- For the best result, slight sanding between coats is advised.
Maintenance (when the same product had been used before):
- Do not apply the product directly on pre-coated surfaces.
- Clean the wood surface entirely from dirt and oil and perform a light sanding.
- Thoroughly clean the generated dust.
- Repeat the same process as described in "Application" with 1 or 2 coats depending on weathering.
- Inspect annually and maintain as required.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- NOT SUITABLE FOR FLOORINGS.
- Keep the product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15°C to 25°C at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The moisture content of the wood should max 20%.
- Do not apply the product under direct sunlight or rain.
- Do not apply linseed oil, basecoat/primer, yacht varnish before or after product coated surfaces.
- To provide long-life protection against decay, apply HEMEL Timbercare Aqua on untreated softwoods and wait 24 hours before using the product.
- The product should be stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.
- What does wood polish do?
The process of applying wood polish to wooden surfaces makes the wood look beautiful, protects it against external factors, prevents staining, and makes cleaning easier. Wood lacquer is preferred for removing the imperfections of the varnished surface and giving it a brighter appearance.
Indoor wood finish, wood furniture, indoor wood ceiling, etc. are used in many fields. You can achieve a more aesthetic appearance in your spaces by applying natural touches with wood paint and wood varnishes, which are suitable for your homes and workplaces where you spend most of your time.
Using a quality interior wood polish on paneling, wooden ceilings, interior woods extend the life of the wood and preserves its natural appearance. Wood polish, which is especially preferred in tree houses, is important to reveal the beauty of the wooden texture of the house and to protect it from scratches.
Wood polish, which is an indispensable product of your wooden house and mountain hotels, is transparent and you can color your wood with a quality wood colorant if you wish.
What kind of wood polish should we choose?
Beeswax wood polish protects and strengthens wood surfaces. Beeswax wood wax is best suited for light woods such as oak and pine where oily finishes can darken the grain.
The most important factor to be considered in the wood polishes you will use indoors, of course, should be that the wood polish does not contain substances harmful to health. A chemical-based polish that we will constantly breathe indoors will pose a threat to our health. For this reason, it would be the right choice to use a water-based, odorless, EN 71-3 certificate, safe for children, as well as environmentally friendly natural wood varnish.
If you are looking for a quality water-based transparent interior wood varnish that combines all these features, the right choice would be HEMEL® Varnish for Interior. This wood polish, which you can use with peace of mind on all your wooden interior woods except the floor, is also an environmentally friendly, lead-free wood varnish. Hemel produces wood polish in 0.75 liters, 2.5 liter, and 15 liter packages for larger interiors. Click to learn about wood polish prices and to buy wood polish!
The best product that you can use for all wood protection processes such as wood ceiling polishing, paneling polishing, wood care, protecting wood from scratches, preventing stain formation on wood is water-based wood varnish, water-based wood varnish.
Industrial water-based exterior topcoat wood varnish for outdoor woods provides strong protection with its water-repellent feature. Industrial finishing wood varnish is a wood polish used for door and window joinery, shutters, facade cladding, balcony railings, fences, pergolas. Outdoor finishing varnish provides resistance to sunlight when used with HD series colorants. It is an industrial varnish that does not flake and does not crack. We recommend that you use Hickson Decor® Aqua Industrial-Wash, which is a water-based, natural finish, as an exterior topcoat wood varnish.
Hickson Decor® Aqua Industrial-Lacquer, the top coat wood polish we recommend for exterior wood, is produced in 15 liters as it is applied to large surfaces. It is used in tree houses, chalets, gazebos, and many surfaces.