If you are an Axess, Bonus, Maximum, or World Cardholder, you can complete your order with the advantage of 2, 3, or 6 installments without interest.
Free shipping for orders above 20 EUR. For orders less than 20,00 EUR, a shipping fee of 6,00 EUR will be charged.
If you order the products that have the “Fast Shipping” logo until 12:00, they will be shipped on the same day. Shipments are not made on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
If you return your purchased products in their unopened and original packaging, you can return them unconditionally within the first 14 days. This applies only to the Turkish market. International orders are non-refundable.
- Prevents decay from fungi and insects
- Easy application by brush or dipping
- Clear, Green, Brown colors available
Where to use
- Complies with European Norms
- Environmentally friendly
- Ready to use
- For pine and similar softwoods to be painted and used above ground level
Exterior/Interior useApply with brush or dippingStir well before use1 Lt covers 4-5 m2
- 5 L.
- 20 L.
*For pine and similar softwoods to be painted and used above ground level.
- 1 L. covers 4-5 m² with one coat
- The timber surface must be immaculate, and the moisture content of the wood should be below 20%.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning/
- Apply the product on timber by brush until it gets completely wet.
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry before coating.
- FOR INTERIOR/EXTERIOR USE.
- HARMFUL FOR BEES.
- Keep the product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15°C to 25°C at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The moisture content of the wood should max 20%.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.