We, as HEMEL Boya ve Kimya San. A.Ş. would like to thank you for your interest in our products (from now on briefly referred to as "HEMEL") and in our hemel.com.tr website (from now on briefly referred to as "SITE"). Your use of the SITE and your actions herein are subject to the following rules and conditions of use. Please carefully review the terms described below before using the SITE.
- This SITE is owned and operated by HEMEL only, and its components (all SITE content; text, graphics, logo, images, photographs, figures, technical and scientific drawings, audio clips, animation, video and music records, software, program codes; exterior appearance, design, system, and functional elements; all of the content compilations of the SITE based on the collection, arrangement, and assembly; industrial design including, but not limited to, all kinds of rights) belongs to HEMEL. Turkish and other international laws protect the materials provided by HEMEL. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute any documents or materials on this SITE, including code and software, without HEMEL's Express and written permission. Any legal liability arising from any use of the materials and materials contained in this SITE that would violate intellectual and industrial property rights shall be the infringing user's responsibility.
- HEMEL ensures that the information on the SITE is as comprehensive and complete as possible. However, HEMEL reserves the right to change the technical specifications, packaging, and other product elements without prior notice.
- HEMEL makes all reasonable efforts to display the products' attributes accurately, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and HEMEL cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. Including any products in this SITE at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time.
- HEMEL reserves the right to change its products and features, regardless of technical or commercial reasons.
- The transactions you make through the SITE must be done as shown on the transaction pages. HEMEL is not responsible for any inaccuracies caused by the user.
- HEMEL is not responsible for any differences between the prices available on the SITE and the prices available at its resellers. The prices given on the order summary page are valid for orders placed on the SITE.
- When an order is placed, it will be shipped to an address designated by the purchaser as long as it complies with the shipping restrictions on this SITE. All orders from this SITE are made according to a shipment contract. As a result, the risk of loss and title for ordered items passes you upon delivering the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and lost shipments.
- While HEMEL makes every effort to minimize technical errors on the SITE, HEMEL does not warrant or take responsibility for any technical errors that may exist or occur on the SITE.
- The user accepts that they are responsible for all errors and direct or indirect consequences in his software and operating systems due to using the SITE.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR RISK. HEMEL does not give any guarantee, warranty, or promise, including suitability for a particular purpose, uninterrupted continuity, update, functionality, accuracy, or error within the scope of its services at the SITE. The SITE and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. HEMEL also does not guarantee that the files you upload from the SITE do not contain viruses or disruptive features. HEMEL also does not assume any other express or implied warranties, including warranties for SITE's suitability and commercial value. HEMEL shall not be liable in any form or form for damages arising from the SITE use.
- Using any robot, spider, scraper, deep-link, or similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm, or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the SITE or Materials is forbidden.
- User agrees that they will not use any tools, software, or other hardware/equipment to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the SITE operation, nor will they take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the SITE infrastructure.
- HEMEL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or terminate the content of this SITE, any services provided to users, and any other matters on the SITE at any time and to delete user information and data stored on the SITE from its systems.
- The user agrees that this dispute shall be governed by and settled under the Republic of Turkey's laws, regardless of conflict of laws rules in case of a dispute about or relating to the SITE. The user further agrees that in any dispute regarding the SITE and its terms, Istanbul Courts and enforcement agencies will be in charge and authorized.
- If you have submitted your data to HEMEL, please get in touch with HEMEL to find out whether your data is registered and what personal data is stored, and request the data be corrected or deleted. HEMEL will take action as requested as soon as possible.