We, as HEMEL Boya ve Kimya San. A.Ş., would like to thank you for your interest in our products (hereinafter briefly referred to as "HEMEL") and to our hemel.com.tr website (hereinafter briefly referred to as "SITE"). Your use of the SITE and your actions herein are subject to the following rules and conditions of use. Please carefully review the terms described below before using the SITE.
- This SITE is owned and operated by HEMEL only, and its components (all SITE content; text, graphics, logo, images, photographs, figures, technical and scientific drawings, audio clips, animation, video and music records, software, program codes; exterior appearance, design, system, and functional elements; all of the content compilations of the SITE based on the collection, arrangement, and assembly; industrial design including, but not limited to, all kinds of rights) belongs to HEMEL. Turkish and other international laws protect the materials provided by HEMEL. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute any documents or materials on this SITE, including code and software, without HEMEL's Express and written permission. Any legal liability that may arise due to any use of the materials and materials contained in this SITE that would violate intellectual and industrial property rights shall be the infringing user's responsibility.
- HEMEL makes sure that the information contained on the SITE is as comprehensive and complete as possible. However, HEMEL reserves the right to change the technical specifications and packaging and other products' elements at any time without prior notice.
- HEMEL makes all reasonable efforts to accurately display the products' attributes, including the applicable colors; however, the actual color you see will depend on your computer system, and HEMEL cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors. The inclusion of any products in this SITE at a particular time does not imply or warrant that these products will be available at any time.
- HEMEL reserves the right to make changes to its products and features at all times, regardless of technical or commercial reasons.
- The transactions you make through the SITE must be done as shown on the transaction pages. HEMEL is not responsible for any inaccuracies caused by the user.
- HEMEL is not responsible for any differences between the prices available on the SITE and the prices available at its resellers. For orders placed on the SITE, the prices given on the order summary page are valid.
- When an order is placed, it will be shipping to an address designated by the purchaser as long as that shipping address is compliant with the shipping restrictions contained on this SITE. All orders from this SITE are made according to a shipment contract. As a result, the risk of loss and title for ordered items passes you upon delivering the items to the carrier. You are responsible for filing any claims with carriers for damaged and/or lost shipments.
- While HEMEL makes every effort to minimize technical errors on the SITE, HEMEL does not warrant or take responsibility for any technical errors that may exist or occur on the SITE.
- The user accepts that he/she is responsible for all errors and direct or indirect consequences in his software and operating systems due to his use of the SITE.
- YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR RISK. HEMEL does not give any guarantee or any warranty or any promise, including suitability for a particular purpose, uninterrupted continuity, update, functionality, accuracy, error within the scope of the services it provides at the SITE. The SITE and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. HEMEL also does not guarantee that the files you upload from the SITE do not contain viruses or disruptive features. HEMEL also does not assume any other express or implied warranties, including warranties for SITE's suitability and commercial value. HEMEL shall not be liable in any form or form for damages arising from the SITE use.
- It is forbidden to use any robot, spider, scraper, deep-link, or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm, or methodology to access, acquire, copy, or monitor the SITE or Materials.
- User agrees that he/she will not use any tools, software, or other hardware/equipment to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the SITE operation, nor will take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate load on the SITE infrastructure.
- HEMEL reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change or terminate the content of this SITE, any services provided to users, and any other matters on the SITE at any time and to delete user information and data stored on the SITE from its systems.
- The user agrees that this dispute shall be governed by and settled under the Republic of Turkey's laws, regardless of conflict of laws rules in the event of a dispute about or relating to the SITE. The user further agrees that in any dispute regarding the SITE and/or its terms, Istanbul Courts and enforcement agencies will be in charge and authorized.
- If you have submitted your personal data to HEMEL; Please contact HEMEL if you would like to find out whether your personal data is registered, what personal data is stored, and/or request the data to be corrected or deleted. HEMEL will take action as requested as soon as possible.