What is Cookie and how is it used?
You can adjust the parameters of your internet browser so that it informs you about the availability of cookies and thus allows you to accept the cookies. You can also set the settings of your internet browser to disable cookies.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the SITE to function correctly and cannot be switched off. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you, which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or language/currency selection. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the SITE will not then work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by a range of social media services that we have added to the SITE to enable you to share our content with your friends and networks. They are capable of tracking your browser across other sites and building up a profile of your interests. It may impact the content and messages you see on other websites you visit. If you do not allow these cookies, you may not be able to use or see these sharing tools.
- Performance & Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow us to count visits and traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our SITE. They help us to know which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the SITE. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore, anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you have visited our SITE and will not be able to monitor its performance.
In general, internet browsers are predefined to accept cookies automatically. Browsers can be set to block cookies or alert the user when cookies are sent to the device. Since managing cookies differ from browser to browser, the browser's help menu can be viewed for detailed information. For details about deleting or blocking cookies and general information about cookies, you can get information from www.allaboutcookies.org.
It is in your hands to enable, disable, or personalize cookies. You have the opportunity to accept or decline cookies by changing the settings in your internet browser. To learn how to change your browser settings or delete cookies, please see your browser's instructions:
- Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookie" tab by clicking the "lock sign" or "i" in the "address section" of your browser.
- Internet Explorer: Click the "Security" tab under the "Tools" section in the upper right corner of your browser and perform your cookie management as "allow" or "don't allow".
- Mozilla Firefox: Click the "open menu" tab in the upper right corner of your browser. Click on the "Options" image to manage your cookie using the "Privacy and Security" button.
- For Other Browsers: (such as opera, Microsoft Edge), you can review the help or support pages of the relevant browser.
- Safari: You can select the "safari" tab in the "Settings" section of your phone and manage all your cookies from the "Privacy and Security" section.
This policy is updated periodically. Any changes made will be published here. Changes will be effective from the date of publication. Please visit this page regularly.