Where to use
- Fast & easy application
- No sanding
- Ready to use
- Safe for plants and grass
- Environmentally friendly
- Garden furniture
ExteriorApply with a garden broomShake well before use1 Lt restores 8-10 m2
- 2,5 L.
During the application, the application method and amounts specified in the Technical Data Sheet of Hemel Deck Restorer - Wood Deck Renewal and Cleaner product should be followed.
If the wood is extremely dirty and blackened, repeat the process one more time.
You can apply without getting tired with a medium-hard floor brush with a curved handle. If a pressurized water gun is used in the cleaning process, fiber formation may occur on the surface of the wood and cause the wood structure to deteriorate.
Apply only on unpolished/unpainted woods.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I renew my decks and garden furniture without sanding?
With HEMEL Deck Restorer, you can renew your unpainted/unpainted grayed wooden deck and garden furniture without the need for sanding. If you want to renew your painted / polished wooden deck or garden furniture, you must sand.
How should I maintain the wooden garden seating groups in the outdoor area?
If there is paint or varnish on the surface, you should clean the surface completely with sandpaper. If it is unpolished or unpainted, you can first clean the wooden surface with HEMEL Deck Restorer, then apply transparent HEMEL Teak Oil or colored HEMEL Exotic Oil according to your preference. If you want a smooth surface, you can sand the surface after the Deck Restorer application.
How should I care for my blackened wooden decks in the outdoors?
For maintenance, the wooden surface should be cleaned with HEMEL Deck Restorer first. With HEMEL Deck Restorer, you can make your deck and garden furniture that does not have paint/polish ready for application by cleaning without the need for sanding. After cleaning, you can apply HEMEL Deck Oil or HEMEL Exotic Oil according to your preference.
Will HEMEL Deck Restorer harm the plants and creatures in my garden?
Since our HEMEL Deck Restorer product does not contain any harmful components that could harm plants and creatures, you can safely use it in your garden.
Does it clean the teak oil and similar oil residues that I applied before?
You can use HEMEL Deck restaurant to clean raw wood floors and garden furniture that have been used before, never applied or grayed/contaminated, without sand, and to prepare the surface before maintenance.
Problems and solutions
After treatment, there are still gray areas on the surface.
Causes of the Problem:
- Wood is too old or too worn
- The surface is not brushed sufficiently or the washing process is carried out without waiting for sufficient time.
- The operations under the title of the causes of the problem should be checked and the conditions that caused it should be eliminated.
- The process should be repeated one more time.
- 1 L. restores 8-10 m² wood surfaces
- Clean the surface from dust.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Shake well the product before use.
- Apply and spread the product on the wooden deck by brushing with a garden broom.
- Allow 15 minutes and then rinse off with plenty of clean water.
- One application will generally be sufficient; however, in cases of severe weathering, you may need to reapply.
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry before application of any protective coatings.
- FOR EXTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Keep the product closed when not in use.
- The use of a pressure washer is not recommended since it raises the grain of the wood.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15°C to 25°C at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The product should be protected from freezing and stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.
- Deck cleaning, deck restoring
Although deck products vary according to use and care, their colors may fade and become gray in places over time. To protect the outer surfaces of wooden products used indoors and outdoors against factors such as weather conditions, dampness, and pollution, it is necessary to clean and maintain them with natural and high-quality deck cleaner and wood deck renewal products.
Which deck restorer, deck cleaning product should be used?
The products used for wood deck cleaning and deck renewal should be natural oil and water-based deck cleaners that will protect the natural structure of the wood, do not spoil it, and even reveal the natural appearance of the wood.
The most important purpose for wood cleaning is that it can preserve the type and texture of the wood after certain processes for cleaning and maintenance. Thus, wood and deck remain both protected from external factors and without losing their natural properties by breathing. Deck cleaners, ready to use and do not require thinning, provide an opportunity for practical deck cleaning and deck renewal.
Safe deck cleaner should be preferred for human health. Water-based odorless deck restorer and deck cleaning products are the most preferred ones.
Benefits of using a deck cleaner, deck restorer for deck care
With a quality deck cleaner, you can clean and renew the deck without sanding or scraper. For example, if the deck surface you use is serrated, it is cleaned and renewed with deck cleaner without the need for scraper, and then UV-protected maintenance is completed with deck oil, which is protected against sunlight. Thus, you can return your grayed deck, worn deck equipment to the first day's look.
With Hemel Deck Oil, water-based deck restorer, deck cleaner, Hemel Deck Restorer, which provides high protection against sunlight, ultraviolet deck oil, colored natural deck oil, make your deck clean and new.
See and buy Hemel's water-based odorless safe deck restorer deck cleaner products, deck cleaner prices!
How often should deck maintenance and deck cleaning be done?
Although it varies according to the type of wood deck and the area of use, and the conditions of use, the most suitable deck cleaning and deck restoring time for is autumn, just before winter. If a good deck cleaning and deck maintenance are done, it is not necessary to make a scraper for a long time, and your wood will be protected. It is good for outdoor wood products solid parquet, laminated parquet, terrace coverings, verandas, structural woods, sea piers, decks, joinery, interior doors, exterior doors, garden fences, and garden furniture, such as moisture, pollution, etc. Durable and effective wood cleaning, maintenance, and protection with natural products against external factors is a very important condition.
If you are a Bonus, Maximum, or World Cardholder, you can complete your order with the advantage of 2, 3, or 6 installments without interest.
Free shipping for orders above 20 EUR. For orders less than 20,00 EUR, a shipping fee of 6,00 EUR will be charged.
If you order the products that have the “Fast Shipping” logo until 12:00, they will be shipped on the same day. Shipments are not made on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
If you return your purchased products in their unopened and original packaging, you can return them unconditionally within the first 14 days. This applies only to the Turkish market. International orders are non-refundable.