- Class 1 certified according to the progression of the flame on the wooden surface (British Standard BS 476)
- Prevents immediate ignition of wood
- Available in transparent and RAL/NCS color
Where to use
- Brush or spray gun application
- Does not emit toxic fumes
- Provides additional fire protection in closed and risky locations where people are en masse
- Wooden surfaces
- Interior Furnitures
Interior/Exterior useBrush or spray gun applicationStir well before useConsumption varies according to the selected system
- 1 L.
- 5 L.
- 20 L.
Certification and documentation vary according to the system. Please contact us.
- Certification and documentation vary according to the system. Please contact us.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.