If you are an Axess, Bonus, Maximum, or World Cardholder, you can complete your order with the advantage of 2, 3, or 6 installments without interest.
Free shipping for orders above 20 EUR. For orders less than 20,00 EUR, a shipping fee of 6,00 EUR will be charged.
If you order the products that have the “Fast Shipping” logo until 12:00, they will be shipped on the same day. Shipments are not made on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
If you return your purchased products in their unopened and original packaging, you can return them unconditionally within the first 14 days. This applies only to the Turkish market. International orders are non-refundable.
- Strips paint in one step
- Suitable for water-based and solvent-based paints
- Does not contain any harmful compounds like toluene, NMP, caustic, acids, and heavy odor
Where to use
- Applied by brush, roller, or airless spray gun
- Environmentally friendly
- Ready to use
- Gel-coat, fiberglass (it is important to test on a small area before application)
Exterior/InteriorApply with brush, roller, or airless spray gunStir well before use1 Lt covers 1-3 m2Does not contain a heavy odor.
- 2,5 L.
- 5 L.
- 15 L. (Upon request)
- 1 L. covers 1-3 m²
- Test the product on a small area of the surface to be used before paint stripping.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning.
- Stir the product thoroughly before use.
- Apply the product in 2 coats by brush and wait 16 hours between coats.
- For airless spray gun application, apply the product with 0,21-0,31 nozzle by a spraying angle of 40-50°.
- For brush application, use a flat brush with natural bristles. Artificial fiber brushes may react with the product.
- Applied layer thickness of the product should be thicker than the paint layer to be removed.
- As a common application method, apply the product in the afternoon and wait until the next morning. Thus, the paint is completely dissolved and easily removed from the surface by a scraper.
- The reaction time is 30 minutes-5 hours depending on the type of paint and the layer thickness.
- Before stripping paint, make sure the product interacts with the paint. Sometimes it may be necessary to apply several coats.
- Intense sunlight and strong winds can dry out the paint stripper fast. In those cases, the product should be reapplied to the areas that have dried out.
- Dissolved paint can be removed with a scraper or a brush.
- Keep the product closed when not in use.
- The product can also be used at temperatures below 0°C.
- The product should be stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with plenty of warm water.
- USE WITH ADEQUATE VENTILATION.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
- Do not use empty plastic cans for other purposes.
- To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or use other means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- Wash hands after using.
- FIRST AID: In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. If swallowed, call Poison Control Center, hospital emergency room, or physician immediately.
- Dispose of contents/plastic cans in accordance with national regulations.
- Please refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) of the product for health and safety information.