If you are an Axess, Bonus, Maximum, or World Cardholder, you can complete your order with the advantage of 2, 3, or 6 installments without interest.
Free shipping for orders above 20 EUR. For orders less than 20,00 EUR, a shipping fee of 6,00 EUR will be charged.
If you order the products that have the “Fast Shipping” logo until 12:00, they will be shipped on the same day. Shipments are not made on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays.
If you return your purchased products in their unopened and original packaging, you can return them unconditionally within the first 14 days. This applies only to the Turkish market. International orders are non-refundable.
- High resilience
- Hard and elastic
- Environmentally friendly
Where to use
- Child safe (EN 71-3 Certified)
- Ready to use
- Interior wooden furniture
- Panel doors
Interior UseApply by brush or spray gunStir Well1 Lt covers 10-12 m2High resilience
- 2,5 L.
- 15 L.
- 1 L. covers 10-12 m² with one coat
- Remove any dirt, oil, and wood dust from the surface.
- Sand the surface with sandpaper #80/120. Thoroughly clean the generated dust.
- Do not apply the product on pre-coated surfaces.
- Remove the old paint/varnish from the surface completely with sandpaper.
- Remove the remaining dust with a damp cloth.
- The product is ready to use and does not require thinning. (At very high temperatures 5% drinking water may be added).
- Stir the product thoroughly before use and check its homogeneity. Repeat this process during the application.
- Apply the 1st coat with a brush or roller and leave it to dry for 2 hours.
- Perform a slight sanding with sandpaper #180/220 before applying the 2nd coat.
- Apply the product in 2 or 3 coats by a spray gun (2,5-3 mm nozzle, min. 3 atm pressure) and wait 1,5-2 hours and perform a slight sanding with sandpaper #180/220 between coats.
- If a smooth surface is desired sand the surface thoroughly with 180-400 no. Sandpaper by waiting 24 hours before applying the final coat.
- Wait 24 hours for complete dry.
- FOR INTERIOR USE ONLY.
- Wait 72 hours before packaging coated/finished goods.
- Keep the product closed when not in use.
- The general application temperature of the product is between 15°C to 25°C at a relative humidity range of 40-65%.
- The moisture content of the wood should max 12%.
- The area should be ventilated during and after the application to promote drying.
- The product should be stored at temperatures between 5°C to 35°C.
- Painting tools should be cleaned with soap and plenty of warm water after application.
USE IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Store the product in its original packaging. Do not use the empty container in another process. Provide necessary ventilation by keeping windows and doors open during or after application to avoid exposure to possible product vapor. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash your hands after use. FIRST AID: In case of contact with eyes, rinse thoroughly with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. If swallowed call the National Poison Information Center on 114 or a doctor/physician. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with national regulations. Read the product's Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for health and safety information.